44th Micanopy Fall Festival
Saturday, October 27, 2018 (9 am - 5 pm)
Sunday, October 28, 2018 (9 am - 4 pm)
The Application for the 2018 Fall Festival
We look forward to welcoming all our wonderful vendors & patrons to our next Fall Festival, but in the mean time--why not take a little trip to visit our great little town some weekend or during the week. Take a walk around town, visit our shops, maybe even have a bite to eat. We love to have visitors any time of the year:):) See you in October, 2018:)
1. Only exhibitors selected by the Micanopy Fall Festival Committee may exhibit work in the Festival.
2. Participation is limited to individuals showing their own original works of art or crafts. Entries may include arts, handmade crafts, plants or food. Absolutely no kit, molded or mass- produced items are accepted. Only items which have been indicated for sale on the application form shall be allowed during the festival. The Micanopy Fall Festival Committee reserves the right to request that any objectionable or ill-qualified work be removed from the show.
3. Acceptance to a previous festival is no guarantee, either expressed or implied, that the applicant will be accepted to exhibit in the 44th Annual Micanopy Fall Festival.
4. If pets MUST attend, they MUST be on a short leash and under control at all times.
5. Spaces may not be assigned, conveyed or transferred in any manner by the exhibitor.
6. Each vendor is encouraged to donate an item for our Saturday auction. Volunteers will collect the donated items on Saturday morning.
7. Vendors MUST adhere to the following Sale Hours
Saturday Oct 27th 9 am - 5 pm
Sunday Oct 28th 9 am - 4 pm
Those vendors leaving early, will not be invited back. Please bring sufficient merchandise for 2 days of sales.
8. Booth Set up: FRIDAY- Times will be provided with booth confirmations SATURDAY- MUST be completed by 8:00 am
9. Vendors not abiding by the rules and regulations set forth in General Information, Confirmation Information, and Application Checklist face expulsion from the show and/or will not be invited back to future shows.
10. Before leaving, all vendors must bag and properly dispose of all garbage in the dumpsters provided.
11. Each exhibitor is responsible for collecting the appropriate Florida sales tax (6.5%) and mailing the proceeds directly to the Florida Department of Revenue. Food vendors are responsible for all licenses and permits pertaining to food and food-related sales. The use of Tarps on the street in food vendor booths is REQUIRED
1. Non-Refundable Application Fee Checks will be deposited upon receipt. Booth Fee checks, payable to Micanopy Fall Festival, will be deposited when placed. Confirmation of placement will be mailed by July 31, 2018. Booth Fee
Checks will be returned to those vendors not accepted.
2. Your acceptance notification is a commitment to show. NO REFUNDS will be made for vendor cancellation. NOTE: The Festival proceeds RAIN or SHINE.
3. Requests for specific locations are honored wherever possible. However, balance of media, special needs of some exhibitors, and maintaining the good appearance of the show are major considerations in assigning spaces.
4. Your exhibit must be contained within a 12’w X 10’d area with a self-supporting tent. Plastic covering and sandbags are strongly recommended. No stakes, guide wires, ropes or trailer tongues may extend outside assigned booth space. Sidewalks behind tents must be kept clear for pedestrians.
5. Parking passes will be issued upon check-in and MUST be displayed at all times. ONE Parking Pass per vendor.
6. RV and/or Trailer parking is NOT ALLOWED in any general vendor parking areas or on the Town Streets. If you are a vendor with an RV or trailer, please indicate so on the application and we will include appropriate parking information with your confirmation. LIMITED RV CAMPING is available Fri & Sat night for $25/night, payable in CASH at check-in. NO electric or water; self-contained RV’s only
7. There will be security Friday and Saturday nights.
8. Vendors MUST CHECK-IN PRIOR to set up. Bring your Booth Confirmation form to the Check-in Booth to obtain a parking pass. YOU MAY NOT unload or set up your booth before you have checked in.
9. Vendor Check-in times are as follows: Fri: Times will be provided with confirmation. Sat: 6am - 7:30am NOTE: If you have not checked-in by 7:30 am Saturday, your space will be forfeited.
10. Vendor display booths MUST BE OPEN 9a-5p on Saturday and 9a-4p on Sunday. Unforeseen emergencies, i.e. health or accident will be reviewed.
11. All vehicles must be off the street (Cholokka Blvd) by 8 am on Saturday, at which time the street will be closed and will remain closed to all vehicles (including vendors) until Sunday at 4:30 pm.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
• A Completed/Signed Application from this brochure.
• TWO Separate checks
a. Non-Refundable Application Fee $15.00
b. Exhibitor Booth $195 (Booth $183.44, Tax $11.56)
c. Food Booth $350 (Booth $329.26, Tax $20.74)
• A stamped self-addressed Business-size Envelope for results from the selection committee.
• 1 photo of booth display (photos are not returned)
• 3 photos of individual pieces of work. MUST INCLUDE WRITTEN description of work
• Must be postmarked by June 15, 2018
• RV Camping Fees are due at Check-in (Cash Only)
• Food vendors must supply full menu. These may be tailored to suit location in festival.
• Food vendors are responsible for all licenses and permits pertaining to food and food related sales.
• Food vendors MUST use biodegradable products.
• Only FOOD vendors may request electricity (110 or 220) or use generators.
You may prepay for a vendor discount price on the 2018 Festival T-shirt. Shirts will be delivered to your booth on Saturday morning. Vendor price of $12 (tax included) must accompany your application. Mark sizes and quantities on application form. During the festival, T-shirts will be sold for $15 and up.
PO Box 335, Micanopy, FL 32667
Voice mail: 352-466-7026